"Can your copy do justice to the profiles of amazing organisations?"
20 Dec 2019
27 Dec 2019
27 Jan 2020
Animals, Arts & Culture, Community, Diversity & Inclusion , Education, Elderly, Environment, Others, Poverty Alleviation, Social Equality, Social Sector Supporters, Youth
Copywriting & Content Creation
Opportunity to give back
We are looking for a copywriter to write profile of organisations for the inaugural Charitable Choice awards. The project involves:
1. A 1 hour briefing with Charitable Choice to understand the project and ask any questions that you have
2. Interviews with up to 3x organisations about charitable giving (TBC)
3. Copywriting 3x short profile pieces on outstanding organisations.
4. Debrief with Charitable Choice to present your work.
Information on hand
- overview of the awards, including key aims
- contacts at key organisations who are participating in the awards and who are ready to be interviewed if necessary
Additional skills required
Experienced Copywriter able to build and create content for the inaugural Charitable Choice Awards programme.
Outcome for the organization
We would give all companies a certificate (including non-winning companies) to acknowledge their support so they can also publicize it internally/externally if they want to.
You will like this if you are
1. Creative 2. Detail Oriented 3. Motivated
Project ManagerCheryl Wilson
Three words to describe Cheryl Wilson
Resourceful, Optimistic and Grateful
Fun Fact About the Project Manager
I have practiced yoga for more than 25 years.
About the organisation
Animals, Arts & Culture, Community, Education, Elderly, Environment, Poverty Alleviation, Social Equality, Youth
Charitable Choice is Hong Kong’s first and only digital aggregator of small donations towards creating big social impact. Created as a “We ... › read more