AiryPack Company Ltd
" Can your graphic design eye give us ideas to create a great Kickstarter campaign layout?"
11 Jul 2020
13 Jul 2020
24 Jul 2020
Opportunity to give back
We are crowdfunding a line of sustainable notebooks and we are on the home stretch.
We are crowdfunding an sustainable notebook. We have all the information that we need to get started but we need a review of our design elements and to put together layout from which we can create our crowdfunding page.
The project involves:
1) A 1 hour briefing with AiryPack to understand the project, review any information and ask any questions
2) Review of Airy Pack's design elements including photographs, iconset and suggest 3x themes for a Kickstarter page layout.
3) Create kickstarter page layout (please note you do not need to create the page on kickstarter) with 3 revisions
4) May require up to 3 icons to be drawn in a style that matches the others with 2 revision.
5) A 1 hour final debrief with AiryPack if necessary
Information on hand
This page layout is the last step before we are ready to launch our kickstarter campaign.
1) Products for the campaign
2) Branding information
4) An original icon set
5) All the content for a kickstarter campaign page.
Additional skills required
Outcome for the organization
We have really over prepared a bit for this Kickstarter campaign. It has been a couple of years since we started developing the product, and we have everything ready to go.
By helping us to create some great graphic design for this kickstarter page, you will be helping to push us towards executing a great campaign. If successful, we will use it as evidence of demand from consumers for products made with technologies that are friendly to the environment.
You will like this if you are
Detailed, Thoughtful and Creative
Project ManagerTimothy Yan
Three words to describe Timothy Yan
Passionate, Pragmatic and Friendly
Fun Fact About the Project Manager
I'm the only member of my family who likes to eat durian.
About the organisation
We hope to do our part in saving our planet by helping to reduce the carbon emissions generated by unnecessary paper packaging.
Our soci... › read more