"Can your PR skills help us refine content for our bilingual press kit?"
15 Aug 2020
20 Aug 2020
20 Sep 2020
Environment, Gender Equality
Public Relations, Translation
Opportunity to give back
Help us adjust content for a press kit about Happeriod, which can accompany our press releases when we pitch out to the media. The project includes:
1. A 1-2 hour meeting with Happeriod to understand their organisation, branding and goals for engaging the media and key content.
2. Review of current press kit content, in Chinese and English. Adjust the English language of the press kit so it reflects Happeriod’s current Chinese language content.
3. Presentation to Happeriod of final press content kit in an editable form
Information on hand
1. Information about goals for engaging with the press and Happeriod’s initiatives.
2. Bilingual content for press kit
Additional skills required
Outcome for the organization
Our press kit has great Chinese language content. However we have expanded so much in the last year – we need to overhaul our content to ensure that the English version matches the Chinese version. We also need to make sure that all the content reflects our current activities and messaging. By helping us to update our press kit you will help us to engage the press, spread our message of body autonomy and empower both women and men to make better choices.
You will like this if you are
PR savvy, a wordsmith and detail oriented
Project ManagerZoe Chan
Three words to describe Zoe Chan
Bold, Creative and Sincere
Fun Fact About the Project Manager
I like to make friends with people by cooking for them.
About the organisation
Diversity & Inclusion , Education, Environment, Gender Equality, Health & Wellbeing, LGBTQI, Social Equality, Youth
Happeriod is a 1-stop platform that offers education and menstrual products where women can make positive and confident choices about their ... › read more