Jockey Club Bright Start Project
"Can your marketing skills help us to reach out to parents?"
05 Dec 2022
05 Dec 2022
31 Dec 2022
12 Dec 2022
1st Revision of Graphics + Posts
16 Dec 2022
2nd Revision of Graphics + Posts
19 Dec 2022
Graphic Design, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing
Opportunity to give back
The Jockey Club Bright Start Project is hosting a series of seminars to educate parents on developments in early childhood education - but our social media presence is very limited.
We want a marketer to help us boost our social media following and promote our latest lectures.
The Project involves:
1) Creating a strategy for social media to reach out to influencers in the early childhood space.
2) Developing a 2 week social media campaign (6 social media posts) that we can use to reach out to parents who may want to attend our lectures
Information on hand
1) A description of our target audience
2) A seminar program
3) Simple colours and branding for posts
4) A social media strategy for growing followers
Additional skills required
Outcome for the organization
By helping us to promote our lectures you will be assisting us to
You will like this if you are
Project ManagerYee On Cheuk
Three words to describe Yee On Cheuk
Funny, Straightforward and Mission Driven
Fun Fact About the Project Manager
In my spare time I am an amateur theatre worker and I have a particular interest in process drama. I also have also trained as a hypnotherapist.
About the organisation
We want to develop a high-quality child-care centre (CCC) model through providing a holistic support to both child care workers and parents.... › read more