"Can your photography skills help us to promote the Good City App? "
12 Apr 2021
13 Apr 2021
30 Apr 2021
Community, Diversity & Inclusion , Education, Elderly, Poverty Alleviation, Social Equality
Opportunity to give back
We are seeking a photographer to take some pictures inside a studio to support our public facing app launch.
Crossroads Foundation collects goods that are no longer needed by the society and redistributes them to those in need. The new app we are rolling out will allow us to digitalise the process, work more efficiently and help more people.
We will need to have some pictures taken for our launch marketing campaign. These pictures will be the key images featured in the marketing.
The project involves:
1) A 1 hour briefing meeting with Crossroads and their marketing partner, to discuss the purpose, creative ideas, key messaging and to show you samples of what they are hoping to create. This is an opportunity for you to ask any questions
2) Studio shooting of the agreed photographs
3) Editing of the final photographs with 2 revisions
4) Presentation of the final photographs to Crossroads staff in a 1 hour debrief meeting
Information on hand
- the Good City app that we want to promote
- key messages
- mockups of the kinds of images we might like to create
- a marketing agency leading the campaign
Additional skills required
Experience in shooting still objects and portraits with studio lighting
Outcome for the organization
Successful rollout of the app will help Crossroads by getting more people to donate to us through a digital channel, eliminating inefficiencies in getting surplus goods from donors into the hands of beneficiaries who can use them.
The Good City App has been very successfully launched for NGOs last year. Now Crossroads is launching to the public. Your photographs will play a big role in helping the public know how their excess goods can alleviate poverty in the community.
You will like this if you are
Creative, Visual and Experienced
Project ManagerJasmine Chan
Three words to describe Jasmine Chan
Yogi, diver, traveller
About the organisation
Community, Diversity & Inclusion , Education, Poverty Alleviation, Social Equality
We are helping to eliminate global poverty and increase empathy by bridging the gap between people with resources and those who need them. ... › read more