Resolve empowers future community leaders for an inclusive Hong Kong.
Sheung Wan, HK
Community, Diversity & Inclusion , Education, Social Equality
Hong Kong is a vibrant and diverse place, but it is also the most unequal city in the developed world; many groups exist in a vicious cycle of disempowerment.
We envision an inclusive Hong Kong where every voice has a say in its future and every person has the power to bring positive change to their community.
Our journey so far
We are a new organisation but we have a great vision to grow. Here are our milestones so far.
1) We started in Oct 2017 and received our section 88 status on 20 April 2018.
2) The theme of 2017-2018 Social Justice Fellowship Program was Racial Equality and Inclusion.
3) The second fellowship, "Ending gender-based violence together", kicked off in March 2019. This year we accepted 20 fellows.
Our biggest achievement
The video campaign, Everyday Racism, got 484K+ social media reach from October 15 to November 6, 2018.
Why you should donate your skills to us
There are lots of reasons why you should contribute your skills to us. Here are the top 3:
1) We are one of the very few organizations in Hong Kong to run fellowship program which provides leadership training and capacity building for emerging community leaders in Hong Kong. In order to provide the fellowship program free of charge for our fellows, we need different kinds of support to make things happen!
2) We respect and trust our volunteers
3) Resolve Community is cool and fun, and we are nice people :-)
Our Recent Projects
This project is a consulting project which will help Resolve narrow down which CRM system to implement, provide...
21 Oct 2019
Help us create a brief that we can give to a developer to create our new website. The project includes:
1. A 1-2...
31 Oct 2019